120V 100 foot 8 watts/ft self regulating SpeedTrace Extreme pre-terminated kit with 2-1/2' power cord
- 60% MORE wattage than regular 5 watts/ft self-regulating heating cable.
- Ideal for freeze protection and pipe thawing: metal or plastic pipes or valves.
- Suitable for extreme cold temperatures down to: -40F (-40C).
- Durable, industrial grade.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- Easy-to-install: pre-assembled with power cord and plug.
- Safe to overlap and insulate.
- Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface and ambient temperature.
- No temperature controller is required.
- Supply voltage: 110-120VAC
- 8 watts/ft (26 watts/m) at 50F (10C)
- Maximum exposure temperature: 150F (65C)
- Moisture and flame resistant thermoplastic elastomer outer jacket
- 16 AWG bus wires
- Pre-terminated 30 (76cm) long power cord with standard 3-prong (NEMA-5-15) plug