1/32 DIN Autoadaptive PID controller, universal input, temperature relay, and pulse to drive SS relay outputs. Newest very powerful controller.
The temperature controller N1020 features advanced performance capability for the most complex and critical applications. Based on a high-end microprocessor and designed with a sophisticated self-adaptive PID algorithm it continuously adjusts the PID parameters for best-controlling performance.
The programmable input, configurable dual output along with full range power supply provides maximum flexibility in application and is GREAT FOR OEM’S.
- Switching power supply: 100 to 240 Vac and 24 to 300 Vdc
- High-brightness red LED display
- Universal input: thermocouples, Pt100 RTD, and 50 mV
- Self-adaptive PID temp controller algorithm
- PID parameters auto-tuning
- Dual output: 1 pulse and 1 relay
- Output functions: control, alarm 1, alarm 2
- Configurable alarms with 8 different functions
- Alarm inhibit function at startup
- Programmable timer
- "F key with 3 possible functions
- Soft-start function
- Ramp function
- Measured value offset
- Minimum and maximum limits for SP setting
- Minimum and maximum limits for the output value
- Access password for configuration protection
- Factory calibration settings restoration feature
- Silicone keypad
- Front panel: IP65, polycarbonate UL94 V-2
- Enclosure: IP20, polycarbonate UL94 V-2
- UL CE certification
NOVUS N1020 1/32 DIN PID Controller Guides
- NOVUS N1020 PID Temperature Controller Brochure
- NOVUS N1020 PID Temperature Controller Installation Manual
Let Us Answer Your Questions About the N1020 1/32 DIN Temp Controller
If you have any questions about our N1020 1/32 DIN controller, any of its capabilities or functions such as the auto-adaptive PID, or any questions about any of our other temperature control products, please contact us today to learn more.