SunStar SG SerieSG14-N 140,000 Btu/Hr natural gas direct spark ignition ceramic infrared heater
|Model||Gas Type||Input Btu/Hr||No. of Burners||Min. Mounting
|Supply Pressure (water column)
- See for minimum clearance dimensions
- Ignition Type: Direct Spark Ignition
- Supply Voltage: 115 Volt
- Amp Draw: 0.40 amps
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT Female
- Specifications: Refer to minimum clearance dimensions.
- Shipping Time: Usually ships in 8-10 days-
Experience efficient Ceramic Infrared Heating with our SunStar Ceramic Heaters. Ideal for spot or area heating and complete building heating needs, these heaters efficiently transfer radiant heat energy, creating a cozy comfort zone at floor level. Benefit from 30% to 50% fuel savings compared to forced air convection heating.
- Dimpled tile assembly design for increased radiant efficiency
- Certified for secure angle mounting of up to 30 degrees
- Equipped with a 100% gas shut-off safety control for enhanced security
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant aluminized steel for durability
- Aluminum reflectors designed to maximize radiant output
- Optional protective radiant screen available for purchase
- Compact size enables convenient UPS shipping
- No assembly is required; all heaters are 100% tested before shipment
- The manufacturer's warranty covers 12 months for parts (labor not included)
Note that this heater is designed for indoor installation only and can be used in Unvented mode. While the term "Unvented" refers to an Indirect vent, national codes require 4 CFM/1000 BTU of ventilation to dilute the combustion products. This ventilation may be provided by gravity or mechanical means.